View Chantilly/Centreville 2/8 in a larger map
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from recent police updates through Feb. 6 from the Sully and Fair Oaks police districts of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Burglary (blue on map), 1:30 p.m., Jan. 31, 14100 block of Red River Drive, A resident reported someone entered the home and stole several items to include a cell phone. There were no signs of forced entry.
Burglary (blue on map), 4:30 p.m., Jan. 31, 15100 block of Stratton Major Court, A resident reported someone entered the home and stole jewelry. Forced entry was made through a rear door.
Burglary (blue on map), 10:10 p.m., Jan. 31, 14400 block of Saint Germaine Drive, A resident reported someone entered the home and stole jewelry. Forced entry was made through the front door.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Larcenies (red on map):
- 6300 block of Drill Field Court, tools from vehicle
- 6400 block of Paddington Court, machine from vehicle
- 14500 block of Saint Germain Drive, tools from vehicle
- 4700 block of Stonecroft Boulevard, cell phone from school
- 4100 block of Westfax Drive, computer from vehicle
Vehicle Thefts (green on map):
- 4000 block of Walney Road, 2012 Chevrolet Impala
See More on Patch
- Crime Blotter: Man Charged With Assaulting Rescue Officer, Wallet Stolen at Home
- Crime Blotter: Unlawful Entry into Home, Christmas Lights Stolen From Residence
- Crime Blotter: Trailers Stolen From Business, Passport Taken From Home
- Map: Larcenies, Vehicle Theft in Centreville
- Weekly Crime Report: Man Beaten, Robbed by Acquaintance