View Chantilly/Centreville 2/15 in a larger map
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from recent police updates through Feb. 13 from the Sully and Fair Oaks police districts of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Burglary (green on map), 9:40 p.m., Feb. 9, 13000 block of Muirfield Lane, A resident reported someone entered the home and stole jewelry. Forced entry was made through a rear door.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Unlawful Entry (blue on map), 9:30 p.m., Feb. 11, 13900 block of James Cross Street, A resident reported someone entered the home but nothing was stolen. Forced entry was made through the garage door.
Graffiti (purple on map), 11:20 a.m., Feb. 13, 13600 block of Bent Tree Circle, A resident reported a spray painted image was placed on the front door. They have begun removing the image.
Larcenies (pink on map):
- 13900 block of Big Yankee Lane, purse from vehicle
- 13800 block of Braddock Road, cell phone from business
- 4300 block of Chantilly Shopping Center, purse from business
- 14200 block of Hartwood Court, gun from residence
- 6400 block of La Petite Place, jewelry, cash and passport from residence
- 14100 block of Saint Germain Drive, baby formula from business
- 14200 block of Sullyfield Circle, tools from vehicle
- 5700 block of Union Mill Road, wallet from business
- 14300 block of Uniform Drive, ammunition from residence
- 5100 block of Woodmere Drive, purse from vehicle
- 14400 block of Woodmere Court, cash from business
- 9500 block of Lee Highway, electronic device from business
No vehicle thefts were reported at the time.
See More on Patch
- Crime Blotter: Man Charged With Assaulting Rescue Officer, Wallet Stolen at Home
- Crime Blotter: Unlawful Entry into Home, Christmas Lights Stolen From Residence
- Map: Larcenies, Vehicle Theft in Centreville
- Crime Blotter: Vandal Scrawls Graffiti on Centreville Home, Purses Stolen From Church
- Crime Map: Sully District Larcenies