View Centreville and Chantilly 1/25 in a larger map
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from recent police updates through Jan. 23 from the Sully and Fair Oaks police districts of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Burglary (red on map), 11 a.m., Jan. 19, 5600 block of Rocky Run Drive, A resident reported someone entered the home and stole a small fire safe. Forced entry was made through a window.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Larcenies (blue on map):
- 14600 block of Batavia Drive, jewelry from residence
- 4300 block of Chantilly Shopping Center, folders from business
- 5900 block of Fort Drive, wallet from business
- 14100 block of Saint Germain Drive, containers of motor oil from business
- 5500 block of Sully Lake Drive, cash from residence
- 12700 block of Fair Lakes Circle, bag from residence
- 4100 block of Loston Court, GPS and airbag from vehicle
- 12500 block of Summit Manor Drive, steering wheel from vehicle
- 5400 block of Willow Springs School Road, purse from vehicle
Vehicle Thefts (green on map):
- 13000 block of Flowing Brook Court, 2001 Volvo
- 4100 block of Loston Court, 1999 Honda Civic