View Chantilly and Centreville 1/11 in a larger map
On the above map, the addresses are block numbers, not specific home or business addresses.
The following items are from recent police updates through Jan. 9 from the Fair Oaks and Sully police districts of the Fairfax County Police Department.
Malicious Wounding (blue on map), 12:30 a.m., Jan. 3, Bull Run PO Road/Bull Run Woods Trail, A 38-year-old woman was allegedly cut by her 44-year-old boyfriend. The investigation continues and charges are pending.
In separate and unrelated incidents:
Indecent Exposure (yellow on map), 8:08 a.m., Jan. 4, 4700 block of Meadow Wood Lane, A 45-year-old woman reported that a male exposed himself to her as she exited her vehicle in a parking garage. The suspect was described as black, 20-25 years old, 5 feet 6 inches tall, and approximately 170 pounds. He was wearing a dark gray hoodie and dark cargo pants.
Larcenies (red on map):
- 13600 block of Bent Tree Circle, electronic device from residence
- 14900 block of Bogle Drive, electronic device from residence
- 14700 block of Cranoke Street, tools from vehicle
- 14401 block of Filly Court, jewelry from residence
- 14900 block of Gold Post, tools from vehicle
- 14900 block of Northridge Drive, cell phone from business
- 6400 block of Paddington Court, two saws from vehicle
- 5700 block of Union Mill Road, wallet from business
- 12700 block of Alder Woods Drive, cash and cross-bow from residence
- 12500 block of Fair Lakes Circle, merchandise from business
No vehicle thefts reported at the time.
See More on Patch
- Crime Blotter: Unlawful Entry into Home, Christmas Lights Stolen From Residence
- Map: Larcenies, Vehicle Theft in Centreville
- Crime Blotter: Woman Nabs Wallet From Acquaintance
- Crime Blotter: Vandal Scrawls Graffiti on Centreville Home, Purses Stolen From Church
- Weekly Crime Report: Man Runs from Police During Traffic Stop