Robbery: A 19-year-old victim reported a man surprised her and demanded cash while displaying a handgun around 11:20 p.m. on Aug. 7. She gave him her money and he fled. The incident occurred near the 13900 block of Braddock Road.
Burglary: An employee at a business on the 13800 block of Braddock Road reported on Aug. 2 that someone entered during the overnight hours and stole cash. The location of entry has not been determined.
- 5300 block of Affinity Court: Two cell phones from residence
- 14600 block of Baugher Drive: GPS and cash from vehicle
- 13600 block of Lee Jackson Memorial Highway: Tools from vehicle
- 14100 block of Lotus Lane: Two gold rings from residence
- 6800 block of Newman Road: 9mm pistol from vehicle
- 6500 block of Rockland Drive: Gun from residence
- 14100 block of Saint Germain Drive: Meat and wine from business
- 4900 block of Stonecroft Boulevard: Wallet from business
- 6200 block of Summer Pond Drive: Golf cart from business
Information provided by the Fairfax County Police Department.