Sunday, Aug. 7, marks the date when was expected to deliver her second child, but Decker remains missing. She was last seen on Jan. 29 of this year. Since that date, her 22nd birthday also passed.
The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office today released a new photo of Decker while carrying her first child in her third trimester (as she might look now) as well as a picture of a tattoo she has just above her left ankle.
Investigators continue to conduct interviews of Decker’s friends and co-workers. The agency continues to seek information from anyone who knew Decker or who has information about people with whom she had a relationship, to come forward.
Facts about the case:
- Decker was last seen Jan. 29
- Decker’s family reported her missing on Feb. 19
- She worked at in Centreville
- She lived in an apartment on Orchard Grass Terrace in Ashburn, where her car was found.
- It is known that Decker did not leave the country.
- There has been no activity on her bank accounts, cell phones or e-mail.
- She was registered as a student at George Mason University, but has not attended any classes since this incident was reported.
The case remains in the “missing persons” category. Anyone with any information about Decker or this case is asked to contact Investigator M. Halley or Investigator K. Poland at 703-777-0475. Anyone wishing to remain anonymous may call Loudoun County Crime Solvers at 703-777-1919.